2017 NYSMATYC Annual Conference
This year marks the 50th year of NYSMATYC!! Our very first conference, 50 years ago, was in Syracuse. This year we return to our roots: the conference is April 7-9 at the Crowne Plaza in Syracuse. This special occasion calls for a special conference. What will make the conference special is each of you and the expertise you bring.
Please consider sharing your best classroom techniques, exciting technological uses, new and innovative ideas, or anything else special that you do in the classroom every day. Below, you'll find the Call for Presenters. You can fill out the form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or just complete the online form (see link below). The deadline for submissions is January 31st.
If you’re not quite ready to make a presentation, we always need help with presiders (people to introduce the speaker and help with handouts, etc.). Below you'll find links to the Call for Presiders forms as well.
Please contact me if you have any questions! Thanks, and I hope to see you at the conference.
Important links and documents
- Conference Pictures Available!
- Detailed Session Info (Mobile Friendly) (updated 4/6/2017)
- Conference 2017 Program Summary (updated 3/24/2017)
- Conference 2017 Complete Program (posted 3/24/2017)
- Conference Registration Form (updated 1/26/2017)
- Hotel Registration Form (updated 1/19/2017)
- Commuter Registration Form for Breaks and Meals (updated 1/17/2017)
- Call for Presenters: We're no longer accepting proposals.
- Call for Presiders: All set with presiders too!
Conference Coordinators: George Hurlburt, Ray LaBounty, Sophia Georgiakaki and Ernie Danforth