2019 NYSMATYC Annual Conference
Important links and documents
- Detailed Session Info (Mobile Friendly) (posted 4/6/2019)
- Conference 2019 Complete Program (posted 4/6/2019)
- Tentative Conference Program Summary (posted 2/15/2019)
- Call for Presenters: we are no longer accepting proposals.
- Call for Presiders: online form and MS Word document
- Hotel Reservation Form (updated) (reserve by 3/15!)
- Conference Registration Form (early register by 3/22!)
- Commuter Registration Form for Breaks and Meals - please fill out the a la carte section of the Hotel Reservation form.
- Conference Summary Program (coming soon)
- Saturday Night Banquet Speaker: Fred Herbst, MFA Ceramics. The Art of Collaborative Problem-Solving
- While you are in Corning: with its many ties to glass art and the glass industry, the City of Corning is nicknamed the Crystal City and its downtown is called the Gaffer District. A walk outside the Radisson Hotel puts you right onto Historic Market St. with various shops and restaurants. Visit the Rockwell Museum (lots of art tied to the American West) just a few blocks down or cross the river by car, shuttle or the walking bridge and head to the Corning Museum of Glass!
Conference Coordinator: Julie Croteau, SUNY Corning Community College, email@example.com